Sunday, June 5, 2011

Revolve 2010




Over the past year, my daughter and I have enjoyed reading Revolve 2010

NCV REVOLVE NEW TESTAMENT BIBLEZINE 2010.  Thomas Nelson Publishing Company provided me with a free copy to read and review.  I'm glad they did!  While looking like a magazine with short stories and teen/tween how to's, this book is the Word of God.  It starts with Matthew and ends with Revalation.  The working is very easy to read and maintains the meanings of the Scriptures of the New Testament.  My daughter will read this like any other magazine, so it does keep her attention.  Let's face it...the Word is so important these days....so I give two thumbs up to ANY thing that will help get God's Word in her heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog